GM bot keeps a track of each member's gm streak in the server.
📈 Increase engagement in the server
🤝 Minimum Viable Contribution: The bot reacting to gms allows people to react with a click and show a sign of respect and friendship.
🎖️ Reward the top GM'ers in the server: You can use the leaderboard for rewarding the top 3 people who have a streak of 100 GMs.
- Visit the homepage
- Click on the “Add GM Bot” button:
- Select the server you want to add the gm bot, press continue
- Don’t disable any permissions. Click Authorize.
- Once authorized you should see the following screen.
The bot has been added to your server! 😊🎉
- Once the bot is installed:
- Go to the channel where you want the bot to track gms
- Use the command /setchannel
- If you send “gm” in the channel, you will see 🌞
If you hover to see who has reacted, and voila—it is the bot